Mastering the Art of Self Regulation for Mind Body approaches to Stress, Trauma, Pain and Insomnia Relief
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
* Experience relief from pain, sleep, trauma and stress issues through mind body self-regulation approaches that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our programs are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine programs and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through programs, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine programs
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
* Our MBMN Advisory Board is available for grants, workshops, conferences. media presentations and consultative services
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
Our most recent webinar recording offered FREE of charge...
Access additional FREE webinar Recordings HERE
Latest News - Spring 2014
Unlearn Your Pain Individual Consultations & Ongoing Bi-Monthly Support Group Sessions
A Mind Body Behavioral Pain Management program for anyone experiencing pain and distress from various medical conditions. Participants will unlearn their pain through an interactive, informative and reflective program pioneered by Howard Schubiner, MD from his book "Unlearn Your Pain." Dr. Schubiner, cited over the last decade as one of the best physicians in the US has trained Mr. Glauser to facilitate this program. Through journaling exercises, mindfulness-based meditations, clinical hypnosis, information on self-regulating pain and distress, and affective release dialogue with one's pain, participants will be able to learn and apply the skills to Unlearn Pain. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 706-202-3590.
Mindful Dream Practice (MDP)
Ed Glauser, LPC and Ann Glauser, Ph.D. will be presenting a CE workshop on Mindful Dream Practice at the International Association for the Study of Dreams Annual Conference in San Francisco, CA this summer. Mindful Dream Practice and behavioral sleep health for insomnia sessions are available with Mr. Glauser. See Clinical Services tab for more information.