Mastering the Art of Self Regulation for Mind Body approaches to Stress, Trauma, Pain and Insomnia Relief
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
* Experience relief from pain, sleep and stress issues through mind body self-regulation approaches that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our programs are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine programs and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through programs, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine programs
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
* Our MBMN Advisory Board is available for grants, workshops, conferences. media presentations and consultative services
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
WHATS HAPPENING IN 2013 - Weekly blogs, free webinars and a very informative monthly newsletter. Please add your email to our website to receive all blogs and newsletters. ---->
Linda Cammarata, RN, RYT is dedicated to practicing wellness. She teaches integrative health to wellness programs throughout the US and abroad.
Up Next: Our most recent webinar recording...
COMING IN 2014 - In Athens, Georgia - 4 Week Class, Sunday's from 4-6 p.m., January 26th through February 16th at our offices at 1 Huntington Rd, Suite 205
Unlearn Your Pain Training - A Mind Body Behavioral Pain Management Class for anyone experiencing pain and distress from medical conditions. For more information about registration, please contact us at 706-202-3590 or email@example.com. Register in 2013 for $25 per class. Fee per session will go up $5 starting on 1/2/14.