Specializing in Mind Body Medicine Webinars for Integrative Pain, Stress, Sleep and Insomnia Relief
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
"Your online authority for mastering effective mind body
medicine strategies to relieve pain, sleep and insomnia issues."
* Help your clients and patients experience relief from pain, sleep and stress issues that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our Webinars are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine webinars and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through webinars, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine Webinars
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
WHATS HAPPENING IN 2013 - Very Affordable and Convenient Continuing Education Offered for 2013 webinars for Mental Health and other Healthcare Providers!
Featuring our newest Webinar recording: "Mindfulness for Health, Healing, and Mind-Body Integration" with Larry Cammarata, Ph.D. Click HERE for more info!
Each approved webinar comes with this statement from NBCC: “Commonwealth Educational Seminars (CES) is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and a cosponsor of this event/program. CES may award NBCC-approved clock hours for events or programs that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP maintains responsibility for the content of this event.
To Learn More about the practice of Mindfulness, please enjoy Dr. Cammarata's latest blog on "Mindfulness: If Not Now, When?" CLICK HERE