Mastering the Art of Self Regulation for Mind Body approaches to Stress, Trauma, Pain and Insomnia Relief
Ed Glauser, LPC
Owner and Principal
Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC
* Experience relief from pain, sleep and stress issues through mind body self-regulation approaches that are getting in the way of feeling better and enjoying life
* Our programs are highly interactive and provide close-knit interaction between presenters and participants from around the world
* Practical Mind Body Medicine evidenced-based strategies to put to immediate use with all of your clients and patients
* Continuing education units for professionals offered for select mind body medicine programs and trainings
* Be a part of a global mind body medicine network through programs, trainings and the FREE MBMN Listserv for professionals and the lay public to stay connected with each other throughout the year
* A perfect balance of FREE and Cost-Effective Educational and Professional Development Mind Body Medicine programs
* Comprehensive and Effective Mind Body Medicine Clinical Services from a Master Practitioner Certified in Mind Body Medicine
* Our MBMN Advisory Board is available for grants, workshops, conferences. media presentations and consultative services
|Receive Notices for all MBMN Online Events
Our most recent webinar recording offered FREE of charge...
Access additional FREE webinar Recordings HERE
KORU Mindfulness Class for Emerging Adults - Spring 2014
Athens, Georgia - 4 Week Class, Sunday Evening's from 7:00 - 8:15 p.m., March 23rd through April 13th at our offices at 1 Huntington Rd, Suite 205 with Ed Glauser, M.Ed., N.C.C., LPC, Owner and Principal Clinician with the Mind Body Medicine Network, LLC and Ann Glauser, Ph.D.. Only $15 per session for four sessions. Participants will need to purchase the book "Wherever You Go, There You Are," by Jon Kabat - Zinn available at Amazon, as an e-book, or at your local bookstore.
This mindfulness program was developed by clinicians at Duke University's Counseling Center for participants ages 18-29. Decrease stress, worry less, get higher grades, enjoy better sleep, build self-confidence and bolster career success by learning easy to use mindfulness strategies. Instructors have been trained by the principal investigators from Duke University to facilitate the KORU Mindfulness program. Space is limited to 10 participants. For more information, please call 706-202-3590 or email email@example.com.
Unlearn Your Pain (Individual Consultations)
A Mind Body Behavioral Pain Management program for anyone experiencing pain and distress from various medical conditions. Participants will unlearn their pain through an interactive, informative and reflective program pioneered by Howard Schubiner, MD from his book "Unlearn Your Pain." Dr. Schubiner, cited over the last decade as one of the best physicians in the US has trained Mr. Glauser to facilitate this program. Participants will need to invest $25 for the book in addition to the hourly consultation fee. Through journaling exercises, mindfulness-based meditations, clinical hypnosis, information on self-regulating pain and distress, and affective release dialogue with one's pain, participants will be able to learn and apply the skills to Unlearn Pain. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-202-3590.